Eating habits

11 September 2007





Q:
Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and
vegetables?


A: You must grasp
logistical efficiencies. What does a lamb eat? Leaves and corn. And what are
these? Vegetables. So a kebab is nothing more than an efficient mechanism of
delivering vegetables to your
system.


Need grain? Eat
chicken.




Q: Should I
reduce my alcohol intake?


A: No, not
at all. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine that means they take
the water out of the fruity bit so you get even more of the goodness that way.
Beer is also made out of grain. Its only the misconception, that narrow minded
people have. So, Bottoms
up!




Q: Aren't fried foods
bad for you?


A: You are not
listening! Foods are fried these days in vegetable oil. How could getting more
vegetables be bad for
you?




Q: Is chocolate bad
for me?


A: Are you crazy? Cocoa beans
- another vegetable ! It's the best feel-good food
around!




Q: Is swimming
good for your figure?


A: If swimming
is good for your figure, explain whales to me.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 spoke to me:

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB