Great blog post!

17 October 2007

I just had to post this :to the left...

I love this post. I have always been perceived a bit "stand offish". I didn't care because I didn't know. Only lately people have been telling this. They come to me and say things like "I use to think you were so or so...". All this time I had no idea.

Ussually this does not bother me, because I honestly don't care what these people think of me, but bothered me was what my mom asked me one day. "Do you feel you are black?" At first I thought she was joking, but my mom, yes my mother, was accusing me of acting white!!

I couldn't believe it. But I don't mind anymore.
I have high standards,
I don't associate with certain people,
I surround myself with ambitious people I can respect and learn from,
I respect my body,
I place great value upon my education,
I don't curse(well not out loud mostly lol),
I have great taste and
I am hella cute!!

So there ! :)

0 spoke to me:

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB