The holiday depression

25 November 2007

It's that season again.
That joyful and also depressing season. For the last 3 years this season has totally depressed me. It's like all the bad just catches up to me.
Like I awaken to the thought that an entire year has passed and I am still not where I want to be.
I still can not celebrate the holiday the way I want to.
I start to feel so alone. The cold gets to me, and I start to need to be held, and off course that depresses me more because then I realize there is no one to hold me.
It's been 3 years and every year I told myself next year will be different. Next year I will be happy, but next year is here and I am not happy.

The holidays are truly the days of my discontent.

0 spoke to me:

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB