Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks make beautiful music together

5 December 2007

Don't believe me?
Listen to "No air". It's a beautiful duet that truly showcases the talent of both these artists. The lyrics don't sound as stupid and forgettable as most of todays music. The lyrics really bring me back to a time when songs had quality, while the beat keeps it modern :)
I love the song, It's on repeat right now.
Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown should team up more often.

I also have to admit that after I heard "Tattoo" form Jordin Sparks I was so sure that I wouldn't touch her album with a ten foot pole, but she really made up for that "song" with this duet.
These two stars really compliment each others voices in this song.
So go listen!!!


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 spoke to me:

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB