Happy New Year!!!!!

31 December 2007

I'm sitting here MAAD COLD!!, I am wrapped up in a bed sheet, bored out of my mind.I have a slight headache.
To me it's just another day, I am only slightly aware of the fact that it is the last day of the year. I am tired and will probably(like all the years before) not make till midnight without a "nap". Before I fall into my bed I just wanted to wish everybody a Happy New Year.
So here's to :
not getting too drunk
new beginnings
new years resolutions
and off course to 2008

To me 2007 was a good year. There were some bad months and there were some great months. I have learned so much this year. And I am not talking just booklearning.
This is the year :
I got my first job
and with that my first real salary
I met interesting new people
I left that ass of a boyfriend of mine
I enjoyed a brief but fun friendship
I enjoyed the respect and acknowledgment of my peers
I was able to save my job
I got a much needed raise
bought some fabulous new clothes
got my certificate
and so much more

I experienced more in 2007 than I have in my entire life. It was a hard year but also a great year. I am ready for 2008!!

Blessed be

0 spoke to me:

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB