Missing my tv

14 January 2008

With my work and school schedule I have not been able to watch any of my beloved shows. And I miss them all, my CSI las vegas, NCIS, Las Vegas, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Lost etc.

I realized how much I was missing after I took a few days of off work, I watched Desperate Housewives for the first time in weeks and I was a doozy. Watching Bree being her neurotic perfectionist self, watching Andrew who is an absolute hotty. Mike is in rehab? How did that happen? And Carlos and Gabby??
I feel for them both.
And Grey's. my baby. I have no idea what's up on that show. Who's with whom and who's not supposed to be with who. It was hella confusing.
They all seem a little wrapped up in their ish and dealing with life the only way they know how, through panic and avoidance. I still love the interaction(or lack there of) between the characters. Dr. Bailey has gotten soft, as has Yang. Izzie seems a little more conflicted and Meredith is Meredith I suppose.
I watch her and keep expecting her to just go to the top floor and free fall to her death. It's not like I don't like Meredith is just that she seems so conflicted in turned into herself. Almost borderline suicidal.
I see a lot of myself in her. A tortured soul, trying to live one day at a time.
I miss her

0 spoke to me:

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB