Why I love entrecard so much

16 January 2008

I joined Entrecard.com yesterday, and boy am I glad I did. No other social networking site gave me as many hits as this one. The only rival to Entrecard will have to Mybloglog. I have been spending about 2 hours a day randomly dropping cards in other blogger's widgets. And off course discovering new and amazing blogs along the way. I don't get a lot of card drops per day, but thats mainly because I spent so much time on each site. Most of the blogs have very interesting articles. I leave comments where I can, I click their widget(so they benefit from my visit a bit more) and surf the next entrecard member.

And now, even though I have no entrecard ads running most of my visitors come from entrecard:). I know some of the entrecard members have complained that most of the traffic they receive from entrecard usually just drops off their card and leaves without looking around, but I am happy to admit that my visitors actually read my site.
I think this had a lot to do with the fact that I also read theirs.
I have more hits from the entrecard site than I have had cards dropped into my inbox, which is also a good sign. To me that means they came for the content not just the credits :).

Entrecard is definitely a keeper for me. Maybe one day I will earn enough credits to buy some adspace but even if I don't I am all ready generating a good amount of traffic without it.

4 spoke to me:

penpusher said...

Hey there,
Thanks for dropping by and approving my advert!

I like your site, keep it up :)

Shanti said...

your welcome

Chica said...

Entrecard is great, I actually wrote some tips on it the other day, I've been using it for almost a month now, and it's great. :)

Angelika said...

I love Entrecard!

I know I've been to your site before. Even before you had EC. :-)

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB