How to add a label cloud in blogger

15 February 2008

Recently I have been searching the net for cool and fun widgets for my blog. I am planning on removing a few and replacing them with newer and better ones soon. But one widget that I have always been on the lookout for is this: turning my label list into a label cloud. Why? I prefer the cloud to the list for many reasons, inlcuding: it saves space and it just looks better. I am still tweaking this widget but I am happy with it and I want to share :)
To get the tutorial click here !
And don't forget to thank me ;)

2 spoke to me:

LadyBanana said...

I have been thinking of doing this for some time as my label list is very long.. I once had it in a drop down menu but then it seemed too hidden. I think maybe a cloud will be just right.

Will have a go at this later, after work!

Thanks for your msg on my blog :)

LadyBanana said...

Right, had a look at that page and I found it a bit difficult to understand, so I googled and found this page
http://phy3blog.googlepages.com/Beta-Blogger-Label-Cloud.html

I found this easier going and have done it on my testing blog.. but not yet on my real one...

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB