I need a vacation so badly

5 June 2008

Been having a hectic few weeks. No time for blogging and or socializing. I'm stressed out and need a break so bad.
My school stresses escalated at one point. Everybody was pissed off at the teachers and projects we were supposed to finish kept needing to be pushed back. I'm already angry at the fact that my vacation days are being cut short because the school year is being extended. I need my free time.
Next semester I will again be surrounded by incompetent teachers and students who live to piss me of.
I need a vacation now!

At work.
Well I'm stressing work although not as much. My job is safe :) But there are still some unanswered questions. Questions I can only asked the HRM. I'm a little apprehensive about the discussion I will have to have with the new HRM and of course about how things are going to go now.
All I can do is wait and see.

1 spoke to me:

Shinade said...

Just popping in to say that I hope it gets better soon!!:-))))

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB