Suffering and focus

24 June 2008

I have been trying to put words down for some time now, but I kept losing my train of thought. Too much going on in my head it seams. A lot has happened since I last blogged. But I can't get it out the way I want to. I get it out period. Maybe when my surroundings have calmed down.

I felt sick to my stomach yesterday. I read the paper and again there was one of those stories that completely validates how evil people are. I wonder if human beings are influenced by the media and surroundings to enjoy harming others, or it is something that is encoded in our DNA.
I tend to think it's the latter.

We like to watch others suffer because it makes all the shit we go through feel a little better. I mean when you watch some else going through a terrible ordeal it makes them human. It brings them down to your level. It makes dealing with the fact that you have gone through terrible things a lot easier, because you know you are not the only one. It's not just you who is suffering.

2 spoke to me:

CyberCelt said...

There is so much evil in the world. If that is what you look for, you will never see all the goodness there is.

If sadness is all you feel, you may be dealing with depression. Get some help. Life is what you make it.

As someone who has dealt with depresison her entire life, I know.

Angels all around you.

MakeTraffic said...

Hi Shanti, i have added your link. please kindly add mine. Thanks

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB