Why I hate you

21 July 2008

  • I hate you because everybody takes your shitty attitude
  • I hate you because everything you do you excel at
  • I hate you because you don't want me
  • I hate you because you are flawed
  • I hate you because you disprove my theory
  • I hate you because I can't be you
  • I hate you because you have all my bad traits
  • I hate you because everyone likes you
  • I hate you because everyone tries to help you
  • I hate you because everyone excepts that you bad attitude is just a part of who you are
  • I hate you because they wont except the same from me
  • I hate you because you lie to me
  • I hate you because you remind me of everything I don't want to be
  • I hate you because you remind me of everything I want to be

0 spoke to me:

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB