New smilies for Gtalk, Finally!!!

24 October 2008

AAh ! Finally
Gtalk has some new smilies and these actually look nice :).

I always hated the look of Gtalk and the limited functions annoyed me as well, maybe because I am used to my MSN messenger. I'm still waiting for the day when I will be able to do as much with my Gtalk as with my MSN messenger. More options Google pple!!! Pretty please?

The new smilies are brightening up my day a bit but there is still to be improved. Even with different themes the general look of Gtalk is depressing. They need to switch it up, and add some more features. I know it's still a work in progress, but come on! Work with me

1 spoke to me:

coupdecoeur said...

Hello
a small mark at the time of my passage on your very beautiful blog!
congratulations!
thanks for making us share your moments
you have a translation of my English space!
cordially from France
¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* ~ Chris ~ -:¦:-
http://SweetMelody.bloguez.com

 
*Seeking*Serenity* - Made free by Free Blog,SEO Created by Diznews Online
by TNB